Thursday, 19 January 2012

Questionnaire results


Questionnaire results

Here are my results from my horror questionnaire.






3. What would you expect from a horror film?

Elliot – “To keep me in suspense, then provide the unexpected.”
Chris – “Blood, gore and parts of the film which make you jump.”
Harry – “Build up of tension.”
Paige – “To be scared.”
Georgia – “To be scared and for it to make me jump all the way through. I would also expect it to make me laugh also.”
Charlotte – “Victim and Follow”




5. What is your favorite horror film and why?

 Elliot – “Paranormal activity 2; because throughout the whole film it keeps me in suspense, then when I thought I had figured out what was going to happen, the completely unexpected happens.”
Chris – “Halloween; because it is scary at parts, has a dark and gloomy atmosphere and there is lots of blood and gore.”
Harry – “Silent hill. I find it funny.”
Paige – “Stay alive because I liked the characters and the whole plot was different to any other horror movie.”
Georgia – “Final destination and prom night because they aren’t scary. One makes me laugh and the other makes me jump all the way throughout.
Charlotte – “Only seen the last house on the left.”










10. Do you think horror films are aged appropriately?

Elliot – “Yes, 18 is a mature enough age, anybody who feels they aren’t able to watch a horror film doesn’t have to.”
Chris – “Yes.”
Harry – “Yes.”
Paige – “Some are.”
Georgia – “Yes.”
Charlotte – “I can’t really comment because I haven’t seen any to be able to age them.”




No comments:

Post a Comment